Clean Code Advantage, content, content writer, conversion rate, improve google placement, keywords, longtail keywords, on page seo, sem, SEO web design, serp. seo, top organic serp, web design, web designer, web developer
Search engine marketing has taken center stage and SERP web design is critical to every marketing effort, whether your business is Fortune 500 or sole proprietor. That said, there’s been an extreme focus on “SEO“, search engine optimization, which means getting your website to #1 in search engine results placement or SERP for Google, Yahoo, and bing!
Of the many things I try to explain to my clients, the foremost is what they’re paying for and what kind of results they can expect. For those who have taken a keen interest in improving their own SERP, one myth has to be dispelled from the get go – just because a search term gets thousands of hits doesn’t mean it’s the one you want to focus on. I’ve seen way to many folks get anxious and end up wasting thousands of dollars chasing down the “Fat Head” keywords not realizing that research has shown they yield the least amount of hits.
Nickswebwork’s success for our clients implements keyword research strategies which include the following info. So, in the spirit of sharing and hopefully explaining my methodology (or, more specifically, where your money goes!) take a look at what I came across from SEO moz called “Beginners Guide to Keyword Research“. What follows is an excerpt regarding “longtail” keywords and their value:
UNDERSTANDING LONG TAIL KEYWORD DEMAND
It’s wonderful to deal with keywords that have 5,000 searches a day, or even 500 searches a day, but in reality, these “popular” search terms actually make up less than 30% of the overall searches performed on the web. The remaining 70% lie in what’s commonly called the “long tail” of search. The long tail contains hundreds of millions of unique searches that might be conducted a few times in any given day (or even only once, ever!), but, when taken together, they comprise the majority of the world’s demand for information through search engines.
Understanding the search demand curve is critical, because it stresses the importance of “long-tail” targeted content – pages with information not directed at any particular single, popular query, but rather simply exposing the myriad of human thought, research, and opinion to the spiders of the search engines. As an example, to the right we’ve included a sample keyword demand curve [ see orig post ], illustrating the small number of queries sending larger amounts of traffic alongside the plethora of rarely-searched terms and phrases that bring the bulk of our search referrals.
“ignore the long tail at your peril! Search marketing and website content strategies must allow for this “impossible to predict” form of visits or risk losing out to a more expository and prolific competitor”
Simply put, the best SEO is real SEO. That means accurately describe your product and/or service in excruciating detail. Search marketing is people looking for what you have to offer. Trying to be clever and game the system can backfire in so many ways, like low or no ranking in search or super high bounce rates with no CTR (ask about that one!). Nickswebworks’ business started primarily as a word of mouth local web design company in Los Angeles, but it has been “long tail” keywords that have accounted for a good portion of 2011 revenues from clients all over the world!
SEO webdesign for top Organic SERP is the holy grail of search engine marketing. Realizing your most qualified prospect will come from “longtail” keywords will save you more money than you thought possible. Your conversion rate will improve with longtail keywords. The name of the game is RESULTS! Get Nickswebworks SEO web design to build your website from the ground up with the “Clean Code Advantage” and leave your competition in the dust!